Autopsy and Embalming Tables
Embalming Tables Built For Durability & Efficiency
Mortuary tables are used for autopsies, embalming, dressing the body for a funeral, temporary body storage, and for teaching purposes. These tables are specifically designed to keep embalming and bodily fluids away from the mortician or medical professional. A well-constructed autopsy table is critical to maintaining a safe and clean work environment within your mortuary or funeral home.
Features Of Our Autopsy Tables
It's essential to look for features that will make the autopsy process as efficient as possible. Some of the features to look for are:
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Large sink and drain to keep fluids away
- Hose and sprayer to clean the table
- Sturdy, locking wheels for mobility
- Easy height adjustment (manual, electric, hydraulic)
- Autopsy and embalming tool storage
The team at Slaughter Supply has over 100 years of experience in the mortuary manufacturing industry, and we are here to help you with your equipment purchase. By combining our superior customer service with quality mortuary equipment, you can rest easy with your purchase. Have questions? Contact us today!